Last Updated on March 19, 2022 by Rashid Hassan
Ever tried any disk partition management software?
If you haven’t tried any of those, and are in search of the best disk partition management software, we can offer you some insights over your search and can give you some valuable tips over a product which may end your search!
For the people looking for the disk partition management software, there’s one name called ‘AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard’, which is a free disk partition management software. Offering its services across the globe, this AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard, one of the top disk partition management software allows you to have a complete control over the partition process, with the full control over the hard disk etc.
Lets discuss in details, what are the USPs of the AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard, before you make any decision over whether to choose this software for your disk partition management needs or not!
Check out How to Resize Partition in Windows 10 without Data Loss?
Resize Partition: Allows you to increase the partition size, thus allowing to resolve the low disk space issues
Extend Partition: Extend Partition allows you to extend NTFS partition without any computer restart
Allocate Free Space: It allows allocating free space from one partition to another partition
Create/Delete/Format Partition: This tool allows you to make a new partition, or delete unnecessary partition and change file system respectively.
Merge/Split Partition: You can perform actions, like Merge or split partition, and thus can get your needs like merging two partitions, or splitting a big partition into the small ones, be done easily.
Along with these features, the AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard offers various other features which are listed below:
- System Migration
- Copy Disk
- Copy Partition
- Dynamic to Basic Disk Conversion
- MBR and GPT Conversion
- NTFS and FAT32 Conversion
- Primary and Logical Conversion
- Create Bootable Disc
- Windows To Go Creator
- Quick Partition
- Partition Alignment
- Wipe Disk/Partition
- Partition Recovery
- Change Drive Letter
- Hide/Unhide Partition
- Bad Sector Check
- Command Line Partitioning
- Check Partition
- Make as Active Partition
- Rebuild MBR
- Initialize Disk
- Change Serial Number
- Change Partition Type ID
- Windows SBS 2003, 2008, 2011
- Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2, 2008 and 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2, 2016, 2019
- Windows 10/Windows 8.1/8/Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Windows Home Server 2011
- RAM equal to or more than 380 MB
- CPU with main frequency 500 Hz, and X86
Check out How to Create Partition in Windows 10?
Now moving on to another important feature, which most people always look towards the end of the story, i.e. Pricing.
- AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition – free
- AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Professional Edition (1 License) – $49.95
- AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Professional Edition (2 Licenses) – $87.92
- AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Professional Edition (3 Licenses) – $115.40
- AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Server Edition (1 License) – $199
- AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Server Edition (3 Licenses) – $564.90
- AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Server Edition (5 Licenses) – $807
*Make a note that all Edition (except standard edition Free), there is a FREE Lifetime Upgrades!
Conclusion: There may be one or two negative aspects in this free partition manager, but considering lots of salient features in AOMEI Partition Assistant, it’s a MUST TRY Software, if you are looking for the simple going disk partition management software to manage your partition needs and demands.
Click on Image to avail 60% OFF ON AOMEI Partition Assistant