Last Updated on August 16, 2022 by Rashid Hassan
Tablet computer devices are an amazing technological development as they provide instant access, convenient size, simple touch screen control, intuitive user interface, and the ability to perform many tasks that can also be done by desktop or laptop computers.
This is the reason why tablet computers have overtaken desktop and laptop systems as a popular computing choice. Moreover, the Covid-19 pandemic has made our reliance on android tab systems more and more crucial for business operations. Tablet computers have made life easy and safe for millions of people.
Many leading and global companies such as Samsung, Apple, Lenovo, Amazon, Huawei, and Microsoft are manufacturing android tab for sale across countries. This has created a good headache for customers as they have numerous choices and it can become difficult for them to finalise a particular android tab.
With the huge number of tablets and their models on offer, it can quickly become a painstaking task to compare the number of features. We have prepared this article so that you can focus on your needs to decide which android tab is best for you.
What are my needs and expectations from the android tab?
Depending on whether you love to read ebooks, play games, browse the internet, or just want to use a tablet for social networking, you can choose from the available systems.
- For avid readers – You can choose to go for a Samsung tablet if you love to read e-books as it has an amazing display and gives you many customisation options for screen features while reading. You can change the settings to suit you whether you are reading day or night.
- If you are a gamer – While you can run casual games on almost any tablet, hardcore gaming requires specific configurations that are available on high-end tablets. Samsung tablet devices can cater to gaming needs as they have good configuration, performance capabilities, and build quality.
- For those who want to browse the internet – If your requirements are just about surfing the internet and checking your emails, you can choose and Android tab as it offers good computing capabilities that can support casual internet surfing with additional apps to be run on the device.
- For people who want to do networking – Most social networking apps can run easily on any android tab without worrying about performance issues. If you want a good visual experience with fast speeds, you should opt for a Samsung tablet.
Many high-end Android tab devices such as Samsung tablet come with a high-resolution screen. Even the mainstream tablet manufacturers are now rolling out their devices with an HD display. Only the cheap tablets are known for not having an immersive visual experience.
There are two primary screen sizes for Android tab systems: 7-8 inches and 10+ inches. While the larger screen gives way to a better experience, an Android tab with a smaller screen is more portable and easier to carry. Samsung tablet series devices are rugged and have a good display configuration.
If your budget is tight and you are looking for good deals, you can head to the Bajaj Mall as there you can filter Android tab devices based on price and offers. Amazon, iBall, and Huawei have budget tablets while Samsung tablet, Apple iPad, and Microsoft surface are premium tablet computers that have a huge price tag.
Another aspect of the price point is that if you want to purchase accessories, then Apple and Samsung offer them at a premium price while for other companies you can opt for cheaper accessories manufactured by third-party companies.
There are cheaper non-branded accessories available for Apple and Samsung as well but it is hard to gauge their quality as more than often these accessories of inferior build quality and they also don’t last long. So it all boils down to how much you can afford to shell out for your Android tab and the accessories that you require with it.
If you are choosing an Android tab for your use, you have to primarily focus on 3 key areas:
- Your needs and expectations from your Android tab
- Your display requirements
- Your budget consideration
This article has been prepared to help you understand the various available options in the Android tab segment and how your needs will decide which device you should go for. After all, it is not every day that you buy a new tablet computer.
If you can afford a decent budget, you should opt for a Samsung tablet as it provides many high-end features without burning a big hole in your pocket. You can find the latest Samsung tablet devices on the Bajaj Mall and can even avail of exciting offers on the Android tab that you wish to purchase.