Last Updated on July 21, 2022 by Rashid Hassan
This guide describes how to successfully configure Ij.start.cannon. All process steps are clearly specified. To complete the process with minimal errors, you must strictly follow the process. Get support for Canon inkjet printers and scanners. You can study with Canon PIXMA, image PROGRAF, MAXIFY, Cano Scan, etc.
However, it is important to know the printer model number to find the latest Canon IJ setup driver. To establish this connection, you need a router or modem at home, and the access point must be functioning properly. To run this Canonij setup on your computer or smartphone, you need an internet-connected device.
Canon Inkjet Printer Setup – ij.start Canon
Canon ij Printer is a multi-work all-in-one solution that allows you to easily learn setup from ij start canon for a better experience. This is an official online support site that provides online manuals and functional information for Canon products. In addition, the website ij start canon provides instructions for downloading and installing the Canon Ij setup required for the full Canon setup process. Follow the most common and simple steps to get started setting up your Canonij printer. Please refer to the following.
- First, open a system such as a PC or laptop.
- Next, connect your Canon inkjet printer to your system with a cable or wirelessly (if you are using a wireless Canon device).
- Third, launch a web browser (standard or other) and enter ijstartcanon or ij.start.cannon as the address. Search bar.
- Tap [Enter] and wait for the Canon website to open. This will take you to various steps.
- Click the Configure icon and wait for a new window requesting the model number.
- Enter the Canon model number and press Enter to install the setup.
Complete Installation Guide for ij.start.cannon
Follow the guide below to Canon ij setup your Canon printer.
- Software Download – Go to ij.start.canon and download the Canon driver.
- Installing and selecting a connection type – Double-tap a file and select a wireless or USB connection.
- Turn on Canon Printer – Press the button to turn on the printer.
- WiFi Connection – If you are connecting wirelessly, press and hold the WiFi alarm to connect.
- Blinking blue and green lights – If this happens, it means that the printer is connected to WiFi.
- I accept the terms of installation – Read and accept the Canon license terms to install.
- Finish Canon Printer Setup -Tap Finish to complete the final steps.
Setting up a Canon IJ printer using USB
If you can’t find your Canon printer after visiting the official or other website, you can set up your Canon ij printer using USB. Alternatively, you can go to ij.start.cannon to get help.
- Make sure you have a USB cable.
- From a web browser, go to the Canon website ij.start and select Set up network connection via USB.
- Go ahead and wait for the Canon software to connect the printer to your PC using the USB cable.
- Click Next to get the printer driver and see if you want to connect the printer to a particular network.
- Then tap Yes and click the Finish button to jump to the Add Printer option.
- Tap Add to get the driver from the ij start canon site.
- Now go to Device Settings, then LAN Settings and select Connect. Install the
- Canon driver and ink cartridges and check the device connection. Configure a
- Canon printer and try printing.