Last Updated on August 11, 2020 by Rashid Hassan
PUBG Mobile Beta Version has upgraded to version 1.0. Also PUBG Mobile Beta Version 1.0 got Erangel 2.0 map. The Erangel 2.0 map has brought several improvements to the earlier version and has been a major boost to the PUBG Players.
Erangel 2.0 Map Features
Let’s check out the features of the updated version of Erangel 2.0 Map:
- Upgraded graphics.
- Better reflection on water.
- Much improved changes to the surroundings.
- New textures and improved buildings and environment
- More realistic water, vegetation and sky.
- Option of ultra high quality environment.
- Improved buildings quality like basements etc.
- New layout to the Nuclear Plant, Mine, and the Prison areas.
- More additions in the form of abandoned tanks, Bunkers, horse skeletons, and trenches.
- PUBG Mobile Beta Version 1.0 with Erangel 2.0 Map also comes with optimized submachine gun, much improved DBS shotgun along with swimming balancing, and vehicle control customization.
- PUBG Mobile Erangel 2.0 Map also offers training field sensitivity adjustments and sound optimizations.
PUBG Mobile Beta Version 1.0
PUBG Mobile Beta Version 1.0 comes with the M1014, a new weapon. With the latest version being updated, several bugs are also being fixed. The already present Cheer Park has also got revamped with the PUBG Mobile Beta Version 1.0.
Now, the updated PUBG Mobile game is 1.52 GB in size and thus, before downloading the fresh version makes sure that you got that kind of free space at your mobile.