Last Updated on April 17, 2022 by Rashid Hassan
How to Check Jio Balance, Data, Validity and More? All Jio users can check this guide to know how to access their Jio main balance, data balance, validity and more in pc, or without app. Read out the complete guide to know everything in connection with Jio and many other such details.
With Jio being the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest mobile operator in the world, the Jio has more than 43 crore users. The Jio is offering a great supporting hand towards the digitization of many unexplored areas in the country and contributing very effectively with the various ways like 4G and 4G+ Services. It is also exploring the 5G and 6G Services.
Jio has been becoming a new favourite for the mobile network subscribers and with the addition of new subscribers every day, here is a guide for those subscribers on how to how to check Jio balance, data, validity and more without app or in pc and through various other ways.
- 1 How to check Jio Balance and Validity
- 2 How to Check Jio Postpaid Balance
- 3 How to Check Jio Tariff Plan
- 4 How to Check Jio Balance on Call
- 5 How to check Jio balance through miscall
- 6 Helpful Jio USSD Codes
- 7 Related Amazon Products
- 188.8.131.52 Man Matters Water Softener 500ml | Instant Hard Water Softening Agent | Reduces Hair loss and Skin Itching | Disable Calcium and Magnesium | Maintains pH level of Bathing Water | Easy to Use Solution
- 184.108.40.206 Fire-Boltt Ninja Calling 1.69" Full Touch Bluetooth Calling Smartwatch with 30 Sports Mode, SpO2, Heart Rate Monitoring & AI Voice Assistant (Black), Free Size
- 220.127.116.11 HP 15s 11th Gen Intel Core i5 15.6 inch(39.6 cm) FHD Anti-Glare Display Laptop (8GB RAM/512GB SSD Micro-Edge/Iris Xe Graphics/Backlit Keyboard/Win 11/Alexa/Dual Speakers/MSO, 15s- fq4021TU, 1.69Kg)
- 18.104.22.168 Zebronics ZEB-KM2100 Multimedia USB Keyboard Comes with 114 Keys Including 12 Dedicated Multimedia Keys & with Rupee Key
- 22.214.171.124 OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G (Blue Tide, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
- 126.96.36.199 GHAR SOAPS ICE ROLLER
- 188.8.131.52 OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G (Black Dusk, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
- 184.108.40.206 Boat Airdopes 141 Bluetooth Truly Wireless in Ear Earbuds with Upto 42H Playtime, Beast Mode Low Latency Upto 80Ms for Gaming, Enx Tech, ASAP Charge, Iwp, Smooth Touch Controls with Mic (Cyan Cider)
- 220.127.116.11 HP 680 Original Ink Advantage Cartridge (Black)
- 18.104.22.168 Aqualogica Glow+ Jello Moisturiser with Vitamin C & Papaya for Illuminating Moisturization & Skin Hydration, Non Sticky, 50 G
How to check Jio Balance and Validity
There are 4 different methods through which the users can check jio balance. For those users, who are searching for the ways on how to check jio balance can opt for these methods. Check out all the 4 methods on how to check jio balance:
How to Check Jio Balance in My Jio app
The first method of checking jio balance is through my jio app. Check out on how to check Jio balance through my Jio app.
- Install my Jio app on your phone from Google Play store or through apple store.
- Register your account at my Jio app
- In order to register, the users need to submit their phone number and submit the OTP in order to authenticate.
- As soon as you submit the OTP, you will be able to access the My Jio app.
- The users can check Jio balance on the homepage of my jip app itself by clicking on ‘View Details’.
- The users can also check Jio balance data on the homepage of MyJio app.
- The users can also check Jio validity on the app.
- You can also check Jio queued plans on the same app
How to Check Jio Balance in PC?
You can check Jio balance in PC and mobile through browsers by opening Jio website. Let’s check out on how to check Jio balance in PC and mobile through browser.
- Open jio.com in pc or on mobile browser.
- Enter the phone number
- Access the data which will be available at the top of jio.com website.
- You can check Jio main balance on homepage itself.
- You can check Jio balance data on homepage itself.
- Also, you can check Jio validity on the homepage itself.
How to check Jio balance and validity in Jio phone
If users are searching for some other ways in how to check Jio balance; for those users, an easy way to check Jio balance in Jio phone is by dialling a code *333#. Once you dial code *333#, you will get the details on the phone regarding your main balance, your data balance and validity. Note that sending such a SMS doesn’t charge any fees.
How to Check Jio Balance and Validity through SMS
For the users searching for how to check Jio balance through SMS, all you need is to send ‘MBAL’ to number 55333 and you will a notification regarding your balance. You can check Jio balance and validity through ‘SMS BAL’ to 199.
How to Check Jio Postpaid Balance
You can check Jio postpaid balance by sending an SMS ‘BILL’ to 199. Once, you send the SMS ‘BILL’ to 199, you will get an SMS on your phone displaying your Jio Postpaid balance.
How to Check Jio Tariff Plan
In order to check Jio tariff plan, you can check the Jio tariff plan by sending an SMS ‘MY PLAN’ to 199. Once, you do it, you will get a message displaying the details of JIO Tariff plan.
How to Check Jio Balance on Call
You can check Jio Balance on call through Jio customer care number 1800 889 9999 or 1991 from your Jio Number.
Here are the steps on how you can check Jio Balance on call.
- Step 1: Dial 1800 889 9999 or 1991 from your Jio Number.
- Step 2: On the (IVR) or Interactive Voice Response machine, you will be asked to select your preferred language like Hindi, English, and others.
- Step 3: Make a choice of the language you are comfortable in.
- Step 4: The IVR Machine will respond you with the Jio data balance and validity of the Jio plan you are active with.
- Step 5: After that, you will be asked if you are interested to know about the Jio recharges and Jio plan, Jio current data balance, Jio validity, Jio Tune and ISD Jio Plan. You need to select the respective option and press the key accordingly in order to know various Jio Details.
- Step 6: You can select Jio data balance and Jio Validity to know the current data balance, and if you want to various Jio plans, past recharges and many other options, you can do it here.
See Also Alternative Apps To WhatsApp
How to check Jio balance through miscall
You can check Jio Balance on SMS by sending a missed call on 1299.
Helpful Jio USSD Codes
Check out some helpful Jio USSD Codes as mentioned below:
- Know my Jio Number: Dial *1# or use this method
- Check Jio prepaid balance: SMS BAL to 199
- Check Jio balance and validity: SMS BAL to 199
- Know Jio bill amount: SMS BILL to 199
- Check current jio tariff plan: SMS ‘MYPLAN’ to 199
- Activate Jio 4G data: Call 1925
- Activate Jio 4G data: SMS START to 1925
- Activate Jio Caller Tune: *333*3*1*1#
- Deactivate Jio Caller Tune: *333*3*1*2#
- Check Jio Call Rate: SMS TARIFF to 191
- Check Jio number of JioFi device: SMS JIO to 199