Last Updated on July 31, 2022 by Rashid Hassan
If you are seeking a printer that can enhance your personal and professional use, HP Printer should be your first choice. It is extremely compact, has great paper and ink capacity, amazing for scanning and copying, ensures photo and color printing, and also has a stylish design. However, even though it has great features yet the users often encounter technical snags like HP Printer not printing color. Now, to fix such a complicated issue, you are expected to follow and apply a few important steps and instructions. You can have a look at the steps to know more.
What could be the reason behind HP Printer not printing color?
The users keep on encountering different technical snags like HP Printer connected but not printing or not printing colors. Now, before you try to find answers, you must first find the reasons behind it. You can have a look!
- Maybe your cartridge is falling short of ink
- There could be issues related to the printhead or not working
- Maybe color printing is not enabled
How to fix HP Printer not printing color?
To fix HP Printer not printing color, and to fix it, you must follow and apply a few important steps and instructions. To resolve it, you must apply the steps:
- First of all, you must go to the start button
- And then, you should search for the Control panel
- Now, you must click on Drivers and printers
- Now, you must go to the next page; you must look for your printing system icon
- Then, you should click on the same and then select properties
- Now, you must open a new window that appears
- And then, you must click on hardware and then click on clean ink, which is the next window
You should enable the printer color command. Users often get stuck with issues like the HP printer won’t print color, and to enable it, you are supposed to follow and apply a few important steps and instructions. You should follow the steps:
- First of all, you must go to start
- Then, you should select the settings
- Now, from the settings menu, you must click on printers
- You should right-click on your printing system icon
- And then, you must select properties
- From the properties page, you must click on printing preferences
- Now, you must click the paper/quality tab and then select color
- Now, you must click on OK and then exit from the page
- You should perform a print test and then receive a color print of your choice
- Now, you can also check out the grayscale printing option
Users getting stuck with issues like being unable to find the HP printer default username and password is common; to resolve it, one is supposed to manually implement the steps to fix it. Check out the blog to know more.