Last Updated on July 31, 2022 by Rashid Hassan
Are you finding a way to export contacts to Google from CSV format? If yes then users are at the right destination. Here we are talking about how to import contacts to Gmail from a CSV file without losing any contact details and without losing any data hierarchy. Using two simple methods first is the manual method and the second is the professional method for non-technical and technical users.
Manual Method to Import Contacts to Gmail from CSV
In this manual method, we will talk about exporting contacts to Google from CSV file format manually, in this first step user have to create an Excel file and in the second method, we have to upload it into the Gmail account.
Step 1: Create CSV File Manually
- Firstly, enter the login details such as contacts number, First name, Email Address, First Name, Last Name, and other details in Microsoft Excel.
- Secondly, Once the Excel file is created on the users local desktop consisting of contacts details, save the excel file as CSV file format to import bulk contacts from Excel to Gmail Mail.
Step 2: Import the Multiple Contacts to Google Mail
- After that, begin with, log in to Gmail Mail. For that, provide the login credentials such as username, and password in the suitable fields for users.
- Then, click on the Google account apps icon (9 dots), and from there select the Contacts file.
- Now, click on the Import Contacts to import smartphone numbers from excel to Google mail.
Limitations of Manual Method
- Using this manual method, the user needs the required particular technical knowledge to attempt this step, Non-technical users.
- This manual method is so long for any kind of user.
To overcome, this hassle users can easily transfer the contact to a Gmail account using the best recommend professional solution for non-technical and technical users with some easy and few steps.
See Also How to Export Thunderbird MBOX to EML Files?
Professional Solution to Import Contacts to Gmail from CSV
In this method, we will recommend the best VCF to CSV Converter to convert the vCard file to the CSV file without losing any data and without losing any data hierarchy. Moreover, this software has an easy interface for non-technical and technical users. Furthermore, this tool converts the vCard file into different types of files such as Google CSV, CSV, Yahoo CSV, Merge VCF, Split VCF, and PST.
Due to the drawbacks of this manual procedure, which other companies have also utilized, it is not practical. Additionally, the user must a reliable method to import contacts from Contacts to Gmail in order to address the book without user issues. The perfect vCard to CSV Converter is one such answer.
- Download and run the utility on the user’s local operating device.
- After that, click on the Add file and Add folder option and upload the user’s Contacts file into the software.
- Now, users can easily get a complete preview user’s data into the tool and click on the Export button to choose the Google CSV format from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on the Browse option to choose the saved desired destination location in the tool panel.
- Finally, hit the Export button to start importing contacts to the Google from CSV file.
See Also Import Windows Live Mail EML to Outlook Account
In this article, we showed How to Import Contacts to Gmail from CSV without losing any data and without losing the data hierarchy. Without losing any contact details and without losing any contact data hierarchy. Using 2 of the best freeway trial solutions. The first solution is the best way professional solution and the second method is the manual method. Furthermore, the utility has a free trial demo version to check the world-class tool.
One thought on “How to Import Contacts to Gmail from CSV File?”
[…] See Also How to Import Contacts to Gmail from CSV File? […]