Last Updated on May 30, 2022 by Rashid Hassan
The year 2022 is almost over, and we are already in the second half.
The first thing you should do is to make a list of all your goals for 2023. If you have not done so yet, now is the perfect time to do it. You can use the following questions as a guide: What are my goals for 2023? How am I going to achieve them? Who am I going to work with? Where am I going to be working? When am I going to be there? Why am I doing this?
- 1 Email marketing
- 2 Why does email marketing fail?
- 3 What is an email marketing tool? How does it improve email marketing success rate?
- 4 Email Marketing Tools you should consider in 2022
- 5 How to set up an email campaign?
- 6 How to set an autoresponder?
- 7 How to track the open and click rate?
- 8 Related Amazon Products
- 184.108.40.206 realme Buds 2 Wired in Ear Earphones with Mic (Black)
- 220.127.116.11 Newly Launched Boult Audio AirBass Z20 TWS, 40H Playtime with ZenTM ENC, Fast Charging Type-C, IPX5 Water Resistant, Touch Controls and Voice Assistant Bluetooth Truly Wireless in Ear Earbuds (Black)
- 18.104.22.168 Croma 10000 mAh Lithium Polymer Power Bank with 12 Watt Fast Charging (CRSP10kPBA258901,Black)
- 22.214.171.124 Samsung 25 W Travel Adapter for Cellular Phones-White
- 126.96.36.199 (Pink): " rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Smart Way Foldable Bed Study Table Portable Multifunction LaptopTable Lapdesk for Children Bed Foldabe Table Work Office Home with Tablet Slot & Cup Holder Bed Study Table Brown Coloured'-> (Pink)
- 188.8.131.52 Mamaearth Rice Oil-Free Face Moisturizer for Oily Skin, With Rice Water & Niacinamide for Glass Skin - 80 g
- 184.108.40.206 Mamaearth Oil-Free Moisturizer For Face With Apple Cider Vinegar For Acne Prone Skin, 80 ml
- 220.127.116.11 Storio Kids Toys LCD Writing Tablet 8.5Inch E-Note Pad Best Birthday Gift for Girls Boys
- 18.104.22.168 Redmi 9 Activ (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)
- 22.214.171.124 Mamaearth Ubtan Natural Face Wash for All Skin Type with Turmeric & Saffron for Tan removal and Skin brightning 100 ml - SLS & Paraben Free
It’s not a surprise that the same old methods don’t always work anymore. In this article, we will share some tips on how to start your own successful email marketing campaign.
Why does email marketing fail?
Here are 10 reasons why email marketing doesn’t work.
1. People hate spam. Most people would rather delete emails than read them. They’re tired of getting messages from companies trying to sell them something.
2. People ignore emails. Some people just aren’t interested in reading emails.
3. People unsubscribe. Many people who sign up for newsletters never actually read them. And when they do, they often click “unsubscribe” without even looking at the reason why.
4. People block out their inboxes. We’ve all been there. You check your email only to find dozens of unread messages. But you don’t want to deal with them right now. So you put off checking your email until later.
5. People don’t like ads. Ads slow down websites and annoy readers.
6. People don’t trust advertising. Companies try to trick us into buying things by making it seem like someone sent us a message personally.
7. People don’t like being sold to. We’re bombarded with advertisements every day. We feel like we’re constantly being marketed to.
8. People don’t like receiving too much information. Too many emails can overwhelm us.
9. People don’t like having to buy stuff. We’re busy enough without being forced to spend money to receive free content.
10. People don’t like feeling pressured. If we feel pressured to make a purchase, we’ll usually choose not to.
If you have any other ideas about what could be done to improve email marketing, please let me know in the comments below!
What is an email marketing tool? How does it improve email marketing success rate?
Email Marketing Tool: An Email Marketing Tool is software that helps you send emails to your customers. It can be used for sending bulk or personalized messages, and also track the response of your recipients. The best part about using an email marketing tool is that you can manage multiple campaigns at once.
Email Marketing Tools you should consider in 2022
Here are the top 5 email marketing tools available today:
MailChimp – This is probably the most popular email marketing tool. It has a simple interface and professional-looking email templates.
Constant Contact – Constant Contact offers a lot of features including custom domains, autoresponders, advanced analytics, and mobile apps.
AWeber – Aweber is great if you want to build a list of subscribers. It’s easy to use and provides a lot of features.
Campaign Monitor – Campaign monitor is another good option for small businesses. It’s affordable and easy to use.
Sendy – Sendy is a new player in the email marketing space but it’s growing very fast. It has a beautiful interface and lots of integrations.
How to set up an email campaign?
Step 1: Create a Mailing List
The first step is to create a mailing list. Once you have added your email address, you will be able to start creating your campaigns.
Step 2: Choose Your Template
The next thing you should do is select a template. There are two types of templates: HTML and WYSIWYG.
HTML templates allow you to customize the design of your email. However, you won’t see the changes immediately because your recipient needs to download the template file from your server.
On the other hand, WYSIWYM (what you see is what you get) templates give you more control over the look of your email. You can edit the text, images, colors, fonts, etc. right away.
Step 3: Add Images & Links
You can add images and links to your email as well. Make sure that all the images are high quality so they look sharp when your recipients open them. Also, remember to include a link back to your site so people can click through to read more about your product or service.
Step 4: Write Your Message
Once you have everything ready, it’s time to write your message. Keep it short and sweet. So, try to keep things concise and interesting.
Step 5: Schedule Your Emails
Once you’ve written your message, it’s time to schedule it. You can either manually schedule your emails or let the tool do it for you. If you choose the latter, make sure that you don’t forget to check your email inbox every now and then.
How to set an autoresponder?
Step 1: Go to your account settings
Go to your account settings by clicking on your profile picture in the upper left corner of your screen. Then scroll down until you find “Settings”.
Step 2: Select Auto Responders
Select Autoresponders under the “Automated Messages” section.
Step 3: Set Up the First Email
Select the first email you would like to send out. Then fill in the subject line, body, and any additional information.
Step 4: Repeat Steps 2 & 3 for Each Email
Repeat steps 2 & 3 for each email you’d like to send.
Step 5: Check Your Inbox
Check your inbox to ensure that you haven’t missed anything.
How to track the open and click rate?
To track opens and clicks on emails, follow these steps:
1. Select “Tracking” from the top menu bar
2. Click “Create an Email Campaign”
3. In the next window, select “Track Opens & Clicks”
4. Enter the URL you want to track in the box provided
5. Click “Save”
6. You can now view your open rate and click-through rate by clicking “View Reports”.
Also, read on – Top 4 Email Tracking Tools for your Business