Last Updated on March 19, 2022 by Rashid Hassan
Chatbots play an important role as the software application that utilizes the concept of artificial intelligence & natural language processing in order to understand what a human wants and what exactly a person is search of. Thus, chatbots are the ones that are being used to conduct an on-line chat conversation via text or text-to-speech modes, thus replacing direct contact with a live human agent.
Botpress is an open-source conversational Artificial Intelligence platform that allows you to create chatbots on various channels.
Let’s check out the Botpress review to know every minute details of this Open-Source Developer Stack to Build Chatbots.
- 1 What is Botpress?
- 2 Botpress Features
- 3 Botpress Operating Systems
- 4 Botpress Multi Channel Support
- 5 Botpress Languages Supported
- 6 Botpress Pricing
- 7 Botpress Open-Source and Enterprise Comparison
- 8 Botpress Open-Source and Enterprise Feature Comparison
- 9 Botpress FAQs
- 10 Botpress Alternatives
- 11 Botpress Login and Signup
- 12 Related Amazon Products
What is Botpress?
BotPress is an open-source conversational AI platform that allows creating chatbots on multiple channels. Botpress is among the best solution for conversational artificial intelligence.
With the conventional set of features and functionalities, Botpress is a perfect platform to build an enterprise level of software. Let’s check out the features of Botpress as below:
- Start building chatbots in around 38 sec.
- Visual interface to design conversation flow and workflow automations.
- Analytics support
- Variables extraction and intention detection, thus supporting natural language.
- HITL allows you to delegate a chat session to a human agent, thus offering you a human support at the times of needs.
- Popular channels integration like Slack and Microsoft Team.
- Option to test and debug chatbot without leaving studio.
Botpress Operating Systems
Let’s check out the Botpress operating systems as mentioned below:
- Self-hosted on-prem: Linux (for Ubuntu, Redhat, and Centos), Mac, Windows
- Self-hosted PaaS & virtual private clouds – cloud agnostic: AWS, Digital Ocean (one click), Heroku (one click), Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure
Botpress Multi Channel Support
Let’s check out Botpress multi-channel support and deliver your bots instantly across major messaging channels:
- Botpress Webchat
- Microsoft Teams
- Facebook Messenger
- HTTP API (Converse)
- SMS via Twilio
- Voice via Google
- Whatsapp via Sunshine Conversations, or Vonage, or Twilio
- Instagram via Sunshine Conversations
- Twitter DM via Sunshine Conversations
- Viber via Sunshine Conversations
Botpress Languages Supported
The Botpress developer interface works on English, French and Spanish. While, the available chatbot languages are Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish. Also, 157 other languages are available via FastText.
Let’s check out Botpress Pricing as below:
- Botpress Open-Source (Free of Cost)
- Botpress Enterprise (Custom) – You need to fill in the contact form to get the enterprise pricing of Botpress.
Botpress Open-Source and Enterprise Comparison
Let’s check out the features of Botpress Open-Source and Enterprise as below:
Botpress Open-Source and Enterprise Feature Comparison
Let’s check out the Botpress Open-Source and Enterprise features as below:
Check out Botpress FAQs as below:
Is Botpress free?
Yes, Botfree is free of cost. Also, enterprise option is available with botpress.
Is Botpress easy to use?
Yes, Botpress is very easy to use and you can start building chatbots in approx. 38 seconds.
Is Botpress open source?
Yes, Botpress is an open source, which can be used to build chatbots with much ease.
How to add Botpress in a website?
To add Botpress in a website, you can use a text editor and add the script tag under the head section of website to add botpress in your website.
What are the top companies using Botpress?
To name a few companies that are using Botpress, the list includes Cognizant, Tata, Deloitte, Zoho, Siemens, HSBC, etc.
Let’s check out Botpress Alternatives are mentioned below:
- Genesis DX
Botpress Login and Signup
Check out Botpress here.
That’s all under Botpress Review.