Last Updated on March 19, 2022 by Rashid Hassan
CoverWallet is an online platform which functions as a web-based insurance management platform. The CoverWallet acts as a support hand to the small businesses that sell business insurances to the clients. The CoverWallet acts as a platform where the users can analyse the insurance policies at offer by the CoverWallet, depending upon the type of the business, the budget of the insurance policy and accordingly manage the existing insurance policies. Under CoverWallet review, we will cover all the aspects of the CoverWallet and their offering. Let’s check out CoverWallet review.
- 1 What is CoverWallet?
- 2 CoverWallet Features
- 3 CoverWallet Insurance types
- 4 CoverWallet Pricing
- 5 CoverWallet FAQs
- 6 CoverWallet Alternatives
- 7 CoverWallet Login and Signup
- 8 Related Amazon Products
- 188.8.131.52 Oneplus Bullets Z2 Bluetooth Wireless in Ear Earphones with Mic, Bombastic Bass - 12.4 Mm Drivers, 10 Mins Charge - 20 Hrs Music, 30 Hrs Battery Life, Launched in April 2022 (Magico Black)
- 184.108.40.206 HP X1000 Wired USB Mouse with 3 Handy Buttons, Fast-Moving Scroll Wheel and Optical Sensor works on most Surfaces (H2C21AA, Black/Grey)
- 220.127.116.11 Fire-Boltt Ninja Calling 1.69" Full Touch Bluetooth Calling Smartwatch with 30 Sports Mode, SpO2, Heart Rate Monitoring & AI Voice Assistant, Black
- 18.104.22.168 Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil for hair growth with Onion & Redensyl for Hair Fall Control - 250ml
- 22.214.171.124 Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women - Small Size with Pouch | Ultra Soft, Odour and Rash Free | 100% Medical Grade Silicone | No Leakage | Protection for Up to 8-10 Hours | US FDA Registered
- 126.96.36.199 STRIFF Multi Angle Mobile Stand. Phone Holder for iPhone, Android, Samsung, OnePlus, Xiaomi. Portable,Foldable Cell Phone Stand.Perfect for Bed,Office, Home,Gift and Desktop (White)
- 188.8.131.52 OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G (Gray Mirror, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
- 184.108.40.206 Redmi 9A Sport (Carbon Black, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery
- 220.127.116.11 QUARANT 3 Ply Protective Surgical Face Mask, ISI, BIS, CE & ISO Certified, Melt Blown - SMMS Layer Fabric Disposable Masks with Adjustable Nose Pin (Blue, Without Valve, Pack of 50) for Unisex
- 18.104.22.168 The Man Company Hair Styling Spray for Men – 250ml | Strong Hold, Long Lasting, Matte Look & Instant Grip | Natural Shine, Non-Stick, Ultra Hard
What is CoverWallet?
CoverWallet as stated earlier is a web platform that offer insurance policies to the clients, and help them manage the policies. The CoverWallet primarily focuses on the small business and offer them insurance management services. The CoverWallet is a cloud-based platform and claims to offer the insurance policies services with much ease. The CoverWallet offer the clients with much simple way to understand what best suits the clients, depending upon the size of the business, the need of the insurance policy and other assessments which is needed to take up the best insurance policy.
Below are the features of the CoverWallet, which we are covering under this CoverWallet review:
- Automatic risk analysis
- Document management
- Insurance assessments
- Coverage recommendations
- Management of existing policies in a simple way.
- Payments in a single place
- One of the 100 top promising start-ups as rated by CNBC UPSTART100.
- Various insurance policies types available with CoverWallet.
- Free quotes available
- Easy management of all policies
- Free trial available with CoverWallet.
- Peer comparison
CoverWallet Insurance types
Below are the CoverWallet insurance types:
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Property
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Professional Liability
- Errors & Omissions (E&O)
- Medical Malpractice
- Commercial Auto
- Product Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Directors & Officers (D&O)
- Ocean Marine
- Health Insurance
- Business Interruption
- Crime Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Fidelity Bond
- Liquor Liability
- and more
The cost to use this CoverWallet, which acts as a Commercial Insurance platform for your Business entirely depends upon the business specifications. While, you can get a free quote for your insurance, the free trial is also available with CoverWallet. Under CoverWallet review, you will get the complete details of CoverWallet.
In order to get the business insurance product matching your needs and demands, you need to fill in details like
- How many employees do you have?
- What is your estimated annual revenue?
After which, you will be redirected to another page, where the details of the personal advisory will be provided. You have the option to connect with the personal advisory either through chat, call and email. You need to fill the more details and includes 5 stages where the details will be asked and you will be needed to fill in those details to get your Commercial Insurance policy for your business.
Below are CoverWallet FAQs which will clear more queries and doubts of yours. Check out CoverWallet FAQs as below:
How reliable is CoverWallet?
The CoverWallet is very much reliable. The CoverWallet is rated ‘One of the 100 top promising startups’ as by CNBC UPSTART100. Also, the CoverWallet is being rated 4.8/5 by ekomi-us with the total reviews count of 698 as on 14th November, 2021.
What are the benefits of CoverWallet?
The CoverWallet offers the benefits like easy management of your commercial insurance policies, time savings and options to select from various plans types.
What types of insurance does CoverWallet offer?
The CoverWallet covers various insurances. Among those insurances, some are General Liability, Workers Compensation, Commercial Property, Business Owners Policy (BOP), Professional Liability and many more.
What is CoverWallet for agents?
CoverWallet for Agents is an online platform at CoverWallet which is suited for insurance agents. The CoverWallet for agents can be used by the agents to request quotes for their customers. They can also set up policies, and manage coverage options, beside many other tasks.
Is CoverWallet free to use?
Yes, CoverWallet is free to use.
CoverWallet alternatives are as mentioned below:
- The Hartford
- Liberty Mutual
- CNA Financial
CoverWallet Login and Signup
You can check out CoverWallet login and signup here.
Disclaimer: The CoverWallet is for US Based customers and those interested, outside of USA aren’t able to use CoverWallet as CoverWallet operate just in US