Last Updated on January 1, 2022 by Rashid Hassan
GrooveFunnels is a one-stop-shop for creating sales funnels, landing pages, and websites for selling products online.This is partly due to the fact that a GrooveFunnels membership grants users access to a wide range of features, such as GroovePages, GrooveSell, and GrooveMail. However, the features you have access to are determined by your membership plan (Base, Silver, or Gold).
GrooveDigital, which owns GrooveFunnels, is led by Mike Filsaime. He is a well-known figure in the world of online marketing. He’s also a digital marketer, an adviser, an author, a software developer, and a speaker.
John Cornetta, MattijsNaus, and Matt Serralta are among the company’s other executives.
- 1 GrooveFunnels Features
- 2 GrooveFunnels Drawbacks
- 3 GrooveFunnels Integration
- 4 GrooveFunnels Pricing
- 5 GrooveFunnels FAQs
- 6 GrooveFunnels Alternatives
- 7 GrooveFunnels Login and Signup
- You can use the free plan to start and grow an online business.
- GroovePages is an easy-to-use tool thanks to its drag-and-drop functionality.
- The once-in-a-lifetime deal is incredible.
- SSL certificates are simple to set up.
- GrooveFunnels is available for free for 14 days and no credit card is required.
- It works with the majority of email providers.
- For the rest of your life, you can have limitless free hosting and bandwidth.
- The websites are exceptionally fast to load and are also SEO friendly.
- GrooveMember makes selling digital products simple thanks to a protected membership area.
- Because most Groove products are still in beta, users will encounter many issues every time a new version is released.
- Some advanced features are still lacking from many apps.
- You’ll need to devote some time to learning how to use all of the tools in this suite.
- You are unable to import funnels created with other funnel builders.
- To view the pricing page, you must first register.
- They are not quick responders to support tickets.
- Lifetime offers can be costly if you’re on a tight budget.
Groovefunnels is compatible with a wide range of web platforms. The names of some of the channels that Groovefunnel works with are listed below.
- Google Sheets
- Automated Marketing
After learning so much about GrooveFunnels, you’re probably curious about its pricing options. There are three pricing choices for GrooveFunnels:
GrooveFunnels silver pricing stands at $99/month and gives you access to the following features:
- GroovePages PRO
GrooveFunnels Gold pricing stands at $199/month
This package includes GrooveBlog, GrooveDesk, GrooveSurvey, GrooveQuiz, and GrooveCalenda. These programs are in addition to programs of silver package.
GrooveFunnels Platinum pricing stands at $299/month)
This package gives you access to the whole platform’s app suite. GrooveFunnel platinum has GrooveWebinars Live, GrooveWebinars Automated, GroovePages for Shopify, and GrooveKart programs, and other than these, they have in addition to the Gold package’s apps. GrooveKart is a finite app that you can only get if you purchase the GrooveFunnels Platinum Lifetime Option.
This is a no-cost package that allows you access to the lite versions of GrooveSell, GroovePages, and GrooveAffiliate. It enables to development of cost-free products and signing up as an affiliate to promote your prime products. You can also make up to 3 web pages using GrooveFunnels base free edition.
Is GrooveFunnels offering free hosting?
Yes, it is correct. The Free GrooveFunnels account comes with free hosting.
Is there free SSL on the pages?
You can sign up for a free Cloudflare account and receive a free SSL certificate.
Is GrooveFunnels a good investment?
GrooveFunnels is completely worth the money. As you have the idea, even the very basic pricing plan has a complete membership site builder, funnel builder, video hoster, seller and affiliate account, email autoresponder, and more, all for
Is split testing and reporting available in GrooveFunnels?
Yes, GrooveFunnels’ reporting system is pretty strong. Split testing is also included and will be available within a few months of the launch.
There are several GrooveFunnels alternatives, and we’ll discuss some of the most well-known ones here, such as Clickfunnels, Kartra, and others. We’ll compare the features, cost, benefits and drawbacks of each brand mentioned.
- Click funnels
GrooveFunnels Login and Signup
Check out GrooveFunnels Login and Signup at https://groovefunnels.com/