Last Updated on March 19, 2022 by Rashid Hassan
WordPress, being the most popular platform across the world, is the most to be used for building websites when considered the whole world. As per the reports, the WordPress is being used by more than 60 million websites, which includes 35% of the top 10 million websites as of June 2020 which is quite an amazing number. The WordPress is the most popular web management systems in the world as of now.
However when it comes to the security, the WordPress is considered as the most vulnerable one, and WordPress websites can easily be hacked as compared to other platforms.
With the purpose to offer the security to these WordPress websites, several plugins are available which offer a secure environment to the WordPress websites and thus can be quite effective to protect against malware and other security threats.
Here are the Best WordPress Security Plugins:
- 1 Wordfence – Best WordPress Security Plugins
- 2 iThemes Security – Best WordPress Security Plugins
- 3 All In One WP Security & Firewall – Best WordPress Security Plugins
- 4 Anti-Malware Security – Best WordPress Security Plugins
- 5 Sucuri Security – Best WordPress Security Plugins
- 6 What are the Best WordPress Security Plugins?
- 7 Related Amazon Products
- 126.96.36.199 Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel For Face, with Pure Aloe Vera & Vitamin E for Skin and Hair - 300ml
- 188.8.131.52 Bodywise Biotin Hair Gummies | No Added Sugar | High Potency Biotin Supplements for Stronger Hair | Reduce Hair fall with Delicious Strawberry Flavoured Gummies | Added Zinc & Multivitamins | 60 Day Pack | 60 Gummies
- 184.108.40.206 Oneplus Nord Bluetooth Truly Wireless in Ear Earbuds with Mic 12.4Mm Titanium Drivers Playback Upto 30Hr Case Design+Ai Noise Cancellation Ip55Rating Fastcharging 10Min for 5Hr Playback(Black Slate)
- 220.127.116.11 Clensta Pigeon Repellent Spray (450 ml)| Better Than Anti Pigeon Spikes | Bird Repellant | Combo Pack (150 ml + 300 ml) 1 Bottle of 150 ml & 2 Concentrates Make 300 ml
- 18.104.22.168 Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen SPF 50, With Aloe Vera & Raspberry, for Sun Protection - 50g
- 22.214.171.124 Callas Multipurpose Foldable Laptop Table with Cup Holder | Drawer | Mac Holder | Table Holder Study Table, Breakfast Table, Foldable and Portable/Ergonomic & Rounded Edges/Non-Slip Legs (WA-27-Black)
- 126.96.36.199 Fire-Boltt Ninja Calling 1.69" Full Touch Bluetooth Calling Smartwatch with 30 Sports Mode, SpO2, Heart Rate Monitoring & AI Voice Assistant, Black
- 188.8.131.52 Mamaearth Onion Hair Styling Cream for Men with Onion & Redensyl for Nourishment & Styling- 100 g
- 184.108.40.206 Storio Kids Toys LCD Writing Tablet 8.5Inch E-Note Pad Best Birthday Gift for Girls Boys
- 220.127.116.11 Mi USB Type-C Cable for Mi Smartphone (Black)
Wordfence is ranked among the Best WordPress Security Plugins. The Wordfence offers a free version of the security services to the users, who are looking for the free security Security Plugins for WordPress. However, along with the free option, the Wordfence offers the premium option, for the users who are looking for the advanced level of security for their WordPress websites. Thus, for the people who are looking for the most powerful WordPress Plugins for security can easily consider the Wordfence as the best option.
Formerly known as the WP Security, the iThemes Security offers a power packed WordPress security options for the WordPress websites owners who are looking for the best security options for their websites. The iThemes Security, just like the Wordfence offers the free and premium version to the WordPress websites owners and the best thing is that the free version is also a very powerful option as Security Plugins for WordPress.
Download WP Security
See Also 8 WordPress Comment Plugins
All In One WP Security & Firewall is just another Plugin among the Best WordPress Security Plugins. Easy to use, and easily configurable, the All In One WP Security & Firewall is the free plugin, which has lots of features to provide to secure your WordPress websites. When it comes to the security plugins, the Wordfence and All In One WP Security & Firewall are similar in use and thus offers the best security features like creating firewall and protecting your databases and blacklisting IP Addresses etc.
Download All In One WP Security & Firewall
Also read Best WordPress Plugins for Blogs
Anti-Malware Security is just another Best WordPress Security Plugins, which offers another free option to the people who don’t like spending even a single penny for the WordPress websites security. With the Anti Malware Security, you have the option to safeguard your website against most common security threats and malware attacks. All you need to do is to create a free account at the website of Anti-Malware Security and offer your WordPress website a free option to safeguard against security threats.
Download Anti-Malware Security
The last one (but definitely not the least one!) in the list of Best WordPress Security Plugins, the Sucuri Security is considered among the top plugins among all other WordPress plugins options listed here. Even exceeding Wordfence in some features, the Sucuri Security offers the free option to the WordPress websites owners and thus offer the most robust security plugin option to secure websites. Apart from the security features, the Sucuri Security is also known to offer the tremendous boost to the website performance in terms of speed and other essential features.
Download Sucuri Security
Saving the best for the last, the Sucuri Security is definitely among the Best WordPress Security Plugins!
If we missed out any better names in the list of these above mentioned WordPress Plugins for security, we would be eager to know!
What are the Best WordPress Security Plugins?
Here is the list of Best WordPress Security Plugins:
- iThemes Security
- All In One WP Security & Firewall
- Anti-Malware Security
- Sucuri Security