Last Updated on March 19, 2022 by Rashid Hassan
Sharing an interesting story of an online grocery store, here, I would like to recommend you towards the Online Grocery Shopping, if you want to avoid all those fuss about pricing and carrying things back to the house. With the eCommerce Industry, rapidly capturing the markets of India, everything seems to come online, these days. Either it is Onion, or any vegetable, you can get all products being sitted in your AC Room.
- 1 Grofers – Online Grocery Shopping Destination
- 2 Operational areas of Grofers
- 3 What Grofers Claim?
- 4 My Decision to Buy Groceries the online way, Grofers
- 5 Personal Experience at Grofers
- 6 Related Amazon Products
- 22.214.171.124 boAt Wave Lite Smartwatch with 1.69 Inches HD Display, Sleek Metal Body, HR & SpO2 Level Monitor, 140+ Watch Faces, Activity Tracker, Multiple Sports Modes, IP68 & 7 Days Battery Life(Scarlet Red)
- 126.96.36.199 Redmi 9 Activ (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)
- 188.8.131.52 Oneplus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition Bluetooth in Ear Earphones with mic, Launched in April 2021 (Black)
- 184.108.40.206 Fur Jaden Anti Theft Number Lock Backpack Bag with 15.6 Inch Laptop Compartment, USB Charging Port & Organizer Pocket for Men Women Boys Girls
- 220.127.116.11 iQOO Neo 6 5G (Cyber Rage, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | Snapdragon® 870 5G | 80W FlashCharge | Extra Rs.3000 Off on Exchange
- 18.104.22.168 Mamaearth Ubtan Natural Face Wash for All Skin Type with Turmeric & Saffron for Tan removal and Skin brightning 100 ml - SLS & Paraben Free
- 22.214.171.124 Croma 10000 mAh Lithium Polymer Power Bank with 12 Watt Fast Charging (CRSP10kPBA258901,Black)
- 126.96.36.199 OnePlus 108 cm (43 inches) Y Series 4K Ultra HD Smart Android LED TV 43Y1S Pro (Black)
- 188.8.131.52 Redgear A-15 Wired Gaming Mouse with Upto 6400 DPI, RGB & Driver Customization for PC(Black)
- 184.108.40.206 HP X1000 Wired USB Mouse with 3 Handy Buttons, Fast-Moving Scroll Wheel and Optical Sensor works on most Surfaces (H2C21AA, Black/Grey)
Grofers is one such website, which is Online Grocery Shopping and is an online store to Buy Fruits, Vegetables, Groceries and More.
Not purely in all cities of India, it still covers prominent parts of the country like New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Jaipur and some other parts. Currently at the time of writing, it serves in around 25 cities of India.
As per their claim, With the Lowest prices guaranteed on Patanjali, Aashirvaad, Pampers, Maggi, Saffola, Huggies, Fortune, Nestle, Amul, MamyPoko Pants, Surf Excel, Ariel, Vim, Haldiram’s and others, they are serving better and can be considered as a one stop shop for all your daily needs.
Why I am aspired to write an article on Grofers, someone must be thinking, within! In fact, I had personal experiences with this Online Grocery Shopping Destination. Ever since, I decided to buy groceries and other products online, I checked some online options; while the other I checked was Big Basket, the other one was Grofers. I went with Grofers and that was due to a reason; the low pricing of course. When I compared, I felt the pricing was lesser at Grofers when compared to Big Basket. Thus, I chose to go for Grofers.
I ordered the products (can’t disclose the names, here)! Who knows, you will make a fun of it! I ordered some products and I noticed to get a free delivery, I had to order for something above INR 500, which of course was never an issue for me.
That was a rainy season (a talk of last year’s October). Got the products the same day (At that time, same day delivery was an option). Got all products in the proper place, except with one vegetable. The delivery boy by mistake delivered to someone else. He delivered me rest and told me to cancel for that particular item, but I refused. So forced, he returned back after some time and delivered me that missing product. It was raining that time. I paid him the entire bill and went on to check the product, and found it was wet (due to rain).
Since that product, was surely going to rot after some days, because of wet, I decided to contact customer support. Went into their customer support section and raised an issue, but to surprise, the customer support responded me instantly. I narrated my whole issue and to my utter surprise, the customer support, told me to throw away the product and returned me with the entire amount. Such a great customer support by an online shopping portal in the country like India, where we keep on fighting to get our 1 Rs. returned. I was amazed by their support and decided on to carry out my grocery shopping through them.
Numerous times, I had shopped with them and never experienced any trouble at all. More recently, I was dissatisfied with my product ‘Coconut’ and decided to raise an issue. As soon as I mentioned, my dissatisfaction, the online App, asked for the specific product. I clicked on Coconut, and to your surprise, a message displayed ‘Your refund will reach you very soon’. The whole scenario shows that Grofers are trying to entice customers with the best support and really care about the customers’ dissatisfaction. At least do they, in the place, where we have to fight a legal battle to get a refund for many other things, through others online portals.
What I recommend is using this Online Grocery Shopping Destination, as this being my personal experience with them indicates they really care about us!
For We Indians, little profits & small happiness do matter a lot!