Last Updated on March 19, 2022 by Rashid Hassan
The online industry is growing at a rapid pace….and why will it not grow, when the benefits are enormous…. And the risks are relatively on the shorter side….
Even as the online industry is catching the offline retail market at a faster pace, there is still a lot of ground to cover…but seeing the potential of the online Industry, it can be said that it got enough legs to outpace the retail offline industry in a quick time in the future…
However, the focus of the online retailers should be to offer the best experience of online shopping to the customers…And this can be done only if the online retailers, take a serious note of the below mentioned points, which can be milestones towards improving the Online shopping experience of the customers.
Let’s take a look at those noteworthy points……
- 1 Invest in Website Appearance for Best Online Shopping Experience
- 2 Focus on Mobile Responsiveness for Best Online Shopping Experience
- 3 Be concerned about Mobile Website Speed for Best Online Shopping Experience
- 4 Invest in Website Security for Best Online Shopping Experience
- 5 Focus on Voice search for future for Best Online Shopping Experience
- 6 Implement Customer photos for Best Online Shopping Experience
- 7 Live Chat support for Best Online Shopping Experience
- 8 Free Shipping for Best Online Shopping Experience
- 9 Focus on Customers’ needs for Best Online Shopping Experience
- 10 Interaction with Customers for Best Online Shopping Experience
- 11 Related Amazon Products
- 126.96.36.199 Lapster CAsing-Black External 6.35 cm (2.5") sata to USB Hard Disk Drive , HDD casing for Laptop - Multi Colour
- 188.8.131.52 OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G (Bahamas Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
- 184.108.40.206 Mother Sparsh Rose & Beetroot Face Wash for Dull, Dry & Uneven Skin | Infused with Extracts of Rose, Beetroot & Papaya For Healthy Moist Skin | Soap Free, Sulphate-free Hydrating Face Wash- 75 ML
- 220.127.116.11 Mi USB Type-C Cable for Mi Smartphone (Black)
- 18.104.22.168 Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel For Face, with Pure Aloe Vera & Vitamin E for Skin and Hair - 300ml
- 22.214.171.124 Zebronics Zeb-Dash Plus 2.4GHz High Precision Wireless Mouse with up to 1600 DPI, Power Saving Mode, Nano Receiver and Plug & Play Usage
- 126.96.36.199 HP FD236W 32GB USB 2.0 Pen Drive (Gray)
- 188.8.131.52 Logitech B170 Wireless Mouse, 2.4 GHz with USB Nano Receiver, Optical Tracking, 12-Months Battery Life, Ambidextrous, PC/Mac/Laptop - Black
- 184.108.40.206 The Man Company Blanc Perfume for Men - 120ml | Premium Luxury Long lasting Fragrance Spray | No Gas Deodorant for Men | Perfect Gift for Husband, Boyfriend
- 220.127.116.11 HP 680 Tri-color Original Ink Advantage Cartridge
Impression matters! The first impression lasts longer! No one wants to be on board if it’s ugly and not pleasing. In fact, presenting an awesome look and appealing to the mind and eyes, can help you in customer retention. As an online brand, the appearance of a website is the most important aspect, as you may need some time to convince your prospective customers towards the purchase, only when those customers sticks, decides to spend time on your website. So, if you are looking to scale your business, invest in website appearance!
Just like the website appearance, the mobile responsiveness is a related aspect, which states that the website should be responsive to the different sized Mobile Screens and one should feel no difficulty in browsing through the website, irrespective of the mobiles, the customer is using. With the Smartphones in hand and the fast accessibility of the internet all over the places, believe me, the mobiles are going to stay and will exceed the desktop browsing in a matter of few years, thus be ready with the mobile responsive websites!
The faster is the website, especially on Mobiles, the better it is! No one wants to wait for the website to load and as per the study; the user won’t wait more than 3 seconds before the website loads. So, to offer the customers with the best Online Shopping experience, make your website really fast.
The security is one important aspect, which no customer would like to compromise on! The Online Shopping websites have lots of details in their portal, and if the website is vulnerable to security threats, the trust of the customers will be shaken and perhaps you will lose a lot of sales. Thus, it would be wise to invest a certain goof portion of your budget in improving the website security and thus offering the Customers, an awesome Online Shopping experience!
The Voice Search is the future of browsing the internet. Explore various options on how you can take a head start with your online shopping portal in terms of voice search. Get to know, how you can implement several aspects, which can improve the websites dominance over the voice search
The biggest restriction of the Online Shopping is that the customers can’t have the feel of the product by touching and how can it look after being used. However, to some extent, you can solve this limitation; by implementing the real photos of the customers, who purchased the products and are using it. By embracing customer photos, you can offer other customers an insight into how the product might look. Thus, you can improve the Online Shopping experience!
What steps have you taken to solve customers’ queries and issues?
Are there any instant resolutions or ways to the customers’ queries?
What we believe is that live chat support will increase the chances of your product selling by just launching the instant resolution helpdesk for the customers and by offering them the instant resolution to their doubts and queries!
Try it, and you won’t feel sorry, for sure!
Most of the Online Shoppers are looking for Online Shopping destinations, which offer them free shipping. To penetrate the market, and more importantly to move ahead of the offline retail shopping (where the buyers are free to buy products worth any price and carry them free of cost!), the need of the online shopping destinations is to offer such facilities to the customers, online. Do your calculations and chalk out the free shopping criteria!
Focus on the customers’ needs and demands. Just as the Online Shopping evolved only because of the better understanding of people’s needs (who don’t want to step out of home to buy products), there are many challenges to surpass to attract customers towards the online shopping destinations. Evaluate and survey what customers’ needs are, while at Online Shopping and progress ahead!
Why don’t you try the interactions sessions of your customers!
These interactions will surely help you a lot and will surely improve the sales…..Creating a personal connection with the customers and can really fuel your sales….Know their side of the story and build a good relationship with customers. Solve their problems; offer them a friendly environment to online shop and you will see the sales skyrocketing!