Last Updated on
Aarogya Setu is an Indian app among various other Corona Virus Apps which has been developed by the ministry of electronics and IT, India during the epidemic of Covid-19 disease and is intended to offer a tracking assistance during the times of COVID-19. Thus, acting as a Covid-19 Tracker, Aarogya Setu App is developed to help the government of India to keep a track of Corona checks and tracking of the Corona spread across the country. The Aarogya Setu App offers assistance to the people in keeping oneself alert, especially if one was in the vicinity of someone who had been tested COVID-19 positive.
The Aarogya Setu App will hopefully come to use even after Lockdown across India. Niti Aayog chief executive led a high-powered committee and has recommended extended and expanded use of Arogya Setu even after the lockdown to monitor and control the spread of diseases.
- Updated – 14 April 2020
- Size – 3.6M
- Installs – 50,000,000+
- Current Version – 1.0.5
- Requires Android – 5.0 and up
- Content Rating – Rated for 3+
- Offered By – NIC eGov Mobile Apps
- Developer : [email protected]
With more than 50,000,000+ installs, the Aarogya Setu has been a hit on Google Play Store and App store. Being launched just a few days ago, the Aarogya Setu App has been well received and well promoted all over India. People can easily download this app on both Google play (Android) and Apple store (iOS). Available in 11 languages, Aarogya setu app offers the services in all languages which people can seek in and thus helps people to get information if someone has crossed paths with the COVID-19 tested positive people.
Here are the features of the Aarogya Setu App:
- Aarogya Setu App uses your location data and Bluetooth to check if you have been near a person who was infected by COVID-19
- It provides the database of the people who have been infected from Corona virus Apps
- It contains the database of individuals’ travel history
- It also offers the information if the person is indeed living in an area with a high number of corona virus case
Here are the steps to download Aarogya Setu App:
Check out the link as below for Aarogya Setu App.
For Android users, the Aarogya Setu Mobile App Download link is below:
For iPhone users, the Aarogya Setu Mobile App Download link is below:
1. Scan the QR code as shown below or by visiting the official website https://www.mygov.in/aarogya-setu-app/
3. Click on ‘Register now’ button.
4. Allow the Aarogya Setu App to access your location and then click on ‘I agree’.
5. Enter your mobile number and verify the number with the OTP sent on your registered mobile number.
6. Here you go! You can access all the features of the App easily, now!
There will be a questionnaire about your foreign travel history in the last 30 days. Answer true and give the accurate answer. If you have foreign travel history, then the record will be matched with the cases that have been tested positive from the database of ICMR.
Afterwards, the app will ask you if you are ready to volunteer during the times of need. Assuming your answer as Yes, a 20-sec assessment test will begin.
As soon as you have installed the Aarogya Setu app on your phone, it will automatically detect other nearby phones that also have the Aarogya Setu App installed and will figure out the risk of Corona infection based on different parameters and will let you know regarding the result of your chances of being COVID-19 positive.
Remember that the basis of the calculation is Bluetooth, algorithms and artificial intelligence and users’ Smartphone interaction with others.
STAY AT HOME, STAY SAFE!